Recycling and Redeployment of Computers and Electronic Equipment
Since 1996, sales and service teams have customized solutions to meet the needs of organizations and provide Electronics Recycling and IT Asset Management services. At every stage of the recycling life cycle, companies of all sizes – schools, hospitals, municipalities, and military/government entities – trust Southeastern Data to handle their e-waste problems because of their unwavering dedication, expertise, and transparent business practices.
Southeastern Data Services Include:
- Logistics Management and Onsite Pick-up Services for Businesses
- De-manufacturing and Quality Control
- Certificates of Recycling and Destruction
- Revenue Sharing, Re-deployment and Re-marketing programs
- Wholesale pricing and lot sales
- Refurbish and Repairs Services—pre-owned computers, electronics and accessories
Why should you choose Southeastern Data’s services?
- Electronic sanitization of hard drives and/or destruction: DoD 5220.22-M, NIST 800-88 and shredding.
- Decrease Costs: Eliminate cost of storing excess, outdated, or used computer equipment.
- Increase Savings: Value recovery may provide cash back on your computer equipment.
- Proper Disposal: You may not be aware of how to properly dispose of old computer equipment in accordance with EPA guidelines.
- Logistics: You may not have the logistics and disposition infrastructure in place to properly manage the recycling or resale of your old computer equipment.
- Accountability: A single point of contact and detailed recycling documentation.
- Decrease Hassle: Frees you to focus on your core business.
Contact us today for additional information or to schedule a pickup.